Here are some pictures from Santiago... I will try to get some from Valparaiso as soon as I can!
Although I don't know when I will be able to post next becasue we are going to San Pedro and I don't know how much internet I will have... So talk to you soon!
http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/jenniferyoung120/Santiago/
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just love the pictures Jen, you do a nice mix of scenery and the group. Everyone looks to be having a great time. So how did Manwell get picked to be your mascot??? What kind of meat were you eating on the stick. The country side looks beautiful, can't wait to see pictures from the interior and the volcanos. I'll tune in next week, call when oyou get the chance. love mom
Truly appears you all are engaging in rigorous studies, hours of desk time and endless homework assignments, would you PLEASE try to make some time to enjoy yourselves!!?!?? Miss you Nick!!! (so does Ashley)
Keep up the fun!
~HBP
JIM!!! So ridiculous. Jim is jealous. I think Jim and Manwell would get along swimmingly. But seriously, the trip looks amazing so far. Jim, Ryan, and Stefan are very jealous. Tommy, we just listened to Dune Buggy in your honor. Jen, we just played Even Rats on guitar hero 26 times in a row and thought about you all 26 times. Keep on rocking in the free world. Much love ~Jim
Wow! You guys sure have been busy since you've arrived in Chili! And I'm glad someone asked about Manwell.... I was wondering if he was a mascot, or favorite pet, or the interpretor for the group. Glad that's cleared up.
Sounds like everyone is learning alot. Good for the old body to get up early every now and then, eh? Just remember, some of us have to do that everyday up here!!! We're so glad you are able to have such rich experiences. Thank you for all the postings and photos. Can't wait to see more!
Maggie Davis
Post a Comment